Warmbrodt & Associates
Toll Free: 800-611-2638
Phone: 972-509-2725
Pay Now

Let Us Worry So You Don't Have To

June 2020 Archives

I have child custody, but my ex isn't paying support

Children often bear the brunt of their parents' divorces. Texas couples who file for divorce have much on their plates to figure out and one of those issues when children are involved is child support and child custody. What happens though when the parent who is supposed to pay child support is falling behind or doesn't pay at all? In many of these cases, child support is often difficult to collect, even if the payor faces jail time for not paying. The advice of an experienced lawyer is necessary.

A prenuptial agreement may help to make a marriage stronger

No one stands in front of a minister, priest or justice of the peace, believing the marriage they're entering into will ultimately end in divorce. But life does have a way of throwing curve balls, and that is why it's important for Texas couples to consider having a prenuptial agreement in place. The prenup, as it is sometimes known, is becoming a much more widely used matrimonial document.

Schedule A Consultation With An Attorney

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

One Allen Center
700 Central Expressway South
Suite 150
Allen, TX 75013

Toll Free: 800-611-2638
Fax: 972-509-2775
Map & Directions